About Dr. Brioschi
Prof. Brioschi is a graduate in Surgery at the University Federal from Paraná in 1996 and received his masters in Medicine from Faculty Evangélica from Paraná in 2000. He earned his PhD in Surgery from the University Federal from Paraná in 2003. Prof. Brioschi has Post-doctoral at Hospital of Clinics of the University of São Paulo Medical School, Department of Neurology.
He is specialist in general surgery and Forensic Medicine. Expertise in Trauma surgery and Clinical Thermology (infrared imaging, thermography). Certificate in Pain (SBED). Master-en PhD in surgery. Postdoc, Neurology USP. CNPq researcher. Medic pain Center IOT-HCFMUSP.
He has special interest in the following subjects: pain management, breast cancer, angiology and surgery.
Prof. Brioschi is the president of the Brazilian Thermology Society ABRATERM (www.abraterm.com.br).
He is also:
- The Editor in Chief of The Journal of Pan American Medical Thermology.
- Board Certified and Honorary Life Member of American Academy of Thermology.
- Coordinator of Clinical Thermology Medical Specialty at University of São Paulo.
- Ph.D in Thermology at Sao Paulo University.
- Pain Center, Clinic Hospital, University of São Paulo, Brazil.